Introduce your self

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 28, 2018
Please take some time to introduce your self to the community here!

• Where are you in your fire service career?
  • Where do you live?
  • How can we help you?
  • Post some photos of you and your crew or department equipment!
Take care and be safe!

firetraining-710x575.jpg

Flash@ver13

Feb 12, 2020
Hi Tony I was a career firefighter in the Dod Fire service For 34 years I would suggest going Dod Fire there approximately 8800 of us all over the world we work more hours but make more money than most departments working a 56 hour work week

Reactions: Admin

Flash@ver13

Feb 12, 2020
Hey guys I ve been looking to go over seas on a private contract for the last 2 years since I retired I keep running into the same problem some young kid has an associates degreeand gets preferred over my application and jumps over me in the process despite me being college educated I didn’t receive my degree as I was running a business servicing fire extinguishers, working mandatory overtime in the government fire service And raising a family.I have most certifications that company’s are looking for I just don’t hav a degree I just don’t understand is it my age because I’m 57 I’m in great shape can pass any test I’m able to keep pace with the young Guns if any one can help me or pass this information on to a chief officer who would like my experience and my ability I would appreciate it I have my Dod in FF 1,2, officer 1, inspector 1, hazmat tech driver operator pump operator ARFF and lots of others any help would be greatly appreciated

Reactions: Admin